> Stud Supreme banned from F196bbs

Pages: 1

........................................................................

#1 2019-07-13 02:39:01

Stud Supreme banned from F196bbs

Well, it happened. The board admin took issue with his spamming, Stud Supreme wouldn't let it drop but continued to bait the admin, and the axe fell. Too bad because he is an intelligent and interesting poster, but he always has to have the last word.

https://f196bbs.com/fluxbb/viewtopic.ph … 66#p104966

. wrote:

I will say this much: Stud was warned repeatedly. He decided to taunt me in return. I was going to let it go, but he would not drop it and decided to continue taunting me.

I am not going to let this board become a place where users dictate policy to the admin.

Don't know if it is merely a moniker ban or a full-blown IP ban.

........................................................................

#2 2019-07-13 02:45:27

Re: Stud Supreme banned from F196bbs

Here's the thread that started the controversy:

https://f196bbs.com/fluxbb/viewtopic.php?id=12276

........................................................................

#3 2019-07-13 04:19:33

Re: Stud Supreme banned from F196bbs

wrote:

Here's the thread that started the controversy:

https://f196bbs.com/fluxbb/viewtopic.php?id=12276

Before this though there was a poster who was flooding the board with thread after thread on the "civil war airports" gaffe the president said. Like 10+ posts on the FP all on the same topic. Someone started a thread complaining and I agreed that this was indeed spam and that admin should at least give a warning. Admin responded in that thread by saying if he took action then some conservatives would get banned as well. I inquired as to why because even a poster like Stud does not post the same topic again, so therefore, it's not spam.

A few days later brings us up to this post. Stud had a total of 2 threads on the FP, both on different topics and Admin jumped his shyt saying he was thinking of banning him because "he posts like a spammer".

There was clearly bias there. I don't care which side you fall on politically, I even stuck up for ACD saying that he's inflammatory but he posts different topics so thats not spam. Stud though, kept on keeping on and Admin banned him anyway.

Just a FYI

........................................................................

#4 2019-07-13 07:12:50

Re: Stud Supreme banned from F196bbs

Stud Supreme can now be found on Voat:

https://voat.co/v/FCDiaspora/3330709

........................................................................

#5 2019-07-16 00:10:39

Re: Stud Supreme banned from F196bbs

wrote:

Before this though there was a poster who was flooding the board with thread after thread on the "civil war airports" gaffe the president said. Like 10+ posts on the FP all on the same topic. Someone started a thread complaining and I agreed that this was indeed spam and that admin should at least give a warning. Admin responded in that thread by saying if he took action then some conservatives would get banned as well. I inquired as to why because even a poster like Stud does not post the same topic again, so therefore, it's not spam.

A few days later brings us up to this post. Stud had a total of 2 threads on the FP, both on different topics and Admin jumped his shyt saying he was thinking of banning him because "he posts like a spammer".

There was clearly bias there. I don't care which side you fall on politically, I even stuck up for ACD saying that he's inflammatory but he posts different topics so thats not spam. Stud though, kept on keeping on and Admin banned him anyway.

Just a FYI

Board is fuqed. Quence drove pile insane. He is gone too.

........................................................................

#6 2019-07-16 02:29:03

Re: Stud Supreme banned from F196bbs

wrote:

Board is fuqed. Quence drove pile insane. He is gone too.

Too bad. Gut Pile was one of the more informative and entertaining posters.

........................................................................

.
#7 2019-07-17 01:15:06

Re: Stud Supreme banned from F196bbs

traffic is down sharply,  this may be the beginning of the end

........................................................................

#8 2019-07-17 02:06:50

Re: Stud Supreme banned from F196bbs

. wrote:

traffic is down sharply,  this may be the beginning of the end

I guess that's why there's currently only 24 minutes of posts on the front page.

........................................................................

#9 2019-07-25 14:27:17

Re: Stud Supreme banned from F196bbs

wrote:

I guess that's why there's currently only 24 minutes of posts on the front page.

Spammers/trolls from f2 and f3, judging from nature of new topics now posted. Front page had 5-8 original posts from registered users and about same number of replies. Now down to 1/4 of that since Gut and Stud temp bans. Except for sockpuppets' ginger warrior's(chico mexicano/virulent bitch) and Quence shooting loads once a day.

........................................................................

Pages: 1